Medicinal Ingredient: Citrus bergamia – Fruit Peel: 100%
100% ORGANIC & PUR – MADE IN CANADA
10 mL – 0.30 fl. oz.
Child lock cap. Glass dropper bottle
For adults – Used in aromatherapy for the symptomatic relief of acne/boils and to relieve minor skin irritations, cuts, bruises and burns.
ARTICLE CODE : 882501 – UPC CODE: 848245025019
RECOMMENDED USAGE AND DOSE BY HEALTH CANADA
FOR OCCASIONAL USE ONLY.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort. Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne/boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema/dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation/cuts/bruises/burns.
Do not use essential oils undiluted. Mix 0.1ml of essential oil in 25mL of carrier oil.
Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day
Direct inhalation: Apply 0.1ml to 0.3ml of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day.
Steam inhalation: Add 0.15ml to 0.6ml of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes up to 3 times per day.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Not for oral use.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application
CONTRAINDICATIONS & KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Do not use if the security seal is broken or missing.
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.