Wood and glass
- Diffusion duration: intermittent mode 5 minutes ON / 3 minutes OFF
- Manual intensity adjustment
- Recommended use: 20 minutes
- Automatic shut-off after working 3 hours
- Diffusion coverage up to 800 sq.ft
- Lights: multicoloured
- Dimensions : diameter 3.7 x height 7.2 inches
ARTICLE CODE : CAN011040 – UPC CODE : 848245010404
Clean at least 1 time per week to avoid capillary jam and use a Cleaning Solution (non included) by Le Comptoir Aroma or a medical alcohol. Please follow the instructions below:
- Take off the lid and remove the glass bottle from the ceramic base.
- Pour out the remaining essential oil from the glass bottle and wash the inside with a Cleaning solution or a medical alcohol.
- Add 30 drops of Cleaning solution or 3 mL of medical alcohol and switch ON your diffuser for 5 minutes.
- Pour out the excedent and run the oil diffuser again until remaining Cleaning solution or medical alcohol evaporated.
- If there is still residue of essential oil after above steps, put the glass bottle in warm water (below 45°C) with neutral detergent for half a day and then wash it again with purified water.
Can be only used after the remaining water wiped up.
Clean the bottle thoroughly before changing to different kinds of essential oil.
Please read and carefully follow the following safety precautions before using this unit. These precautions are meant to prevent injuries and damage. May cause serious personal injury.
Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
Please also keep the power cord out of their reach, as it may lead to suffocation or death.
Please use the adapter provided with the unit.
Please do not dismantle, modify or heat the unit.
Avoid dropping or hitting the unit.
If you see smoke or detect a burning smell, unplug the unit immediately.
Do not handle the unit with wet hands.
Keep away from metal objects (i.e., pins, keys, etc.).
Do not cut, damage, modify or put weight on the power cord. This may cause an electric shock or fire.
Attention – May damage the unit:
- Do not let liquids or foreign matter enter the unit.
- Unplug the unit when not in use.
- Do not place anything on the unit while in use.
- Never move the unit while in operation.
- Keep the power cord clear of areas where it may be tripped over.
- Pull gently on the plug to disconnect.
Keep away from:
- direct sunlight, sources of heat and strong drafts from air conditioners or fans,
- electronic equipments, such as televisions and audio components,
- unstable surfaces.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any physical damages caused by the improper use of this device.
In case of abnormal situations such as smoke, peculiar smells or sounds, any further use may result in an accident such as fire or electric shock. You should unplug the adapter immediately.
Never wrap the nebulizer with cloth or paper as it could disrupt the proper dissipation of heat, causing fire.
Never attempt to disassemble or repair the product.
Please keep the product out of reach of children to avoid injury or electric shock.
Corrosive oils such as citronella or cinnamon may cause damage to the reservoir.
This kind of damages caused by the improper use of this device are not under the warranty.