- Diffusion mode: 2 hours continuous mode by fan cold diffusion
- Covers up to 215 sq.ft
- Light colour: 7 multicoloured lights or selection of one colour
- Power: USB cable or Lithium rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: diameter 3.9 x height 2 inches
ARTICLE CODE : CAN011050 – UPC CODE : 848245010503
We advise you to regularly clean your diffuser to keep it in good condition and functional.
After using the unit 5-6 times (or 3-5 days),or if you want to change the oil, clean as follows:
- Remove the cap on top of the diffuser.
- Remove the absorbent pad.
- Replace the pad with a new one.
To clean the diffuser, use a soft, damp cloth.
Please read and carefully follow the following safety precautions before using this unit. These precautions are meant to prevent injuries and damage. May cause serious personal injury.
- Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
- Please also keep the power cord out from their reach, as it may lead to suffocation or death.
- Please use the USB cable provided with the unit.
- Please do not dismantle, modify or heat the unit.
- Avoid dropping or hitting the unit.
- If you see smoke or detect a burning smell, unplug the unit immediately.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other organic solvents to clean the unit.
- Do not handle the unit with wet hands.
- Keep away from metal objects (i.e., pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not cut, damage, modify or put weight on the power cord. This may cause an electric shock or fire.
Warning – May damage the unit:
- Do not let liquids or foreign matter enter the unit.
- Unplug the unit when not in use.
- Do not place anything on the unit while in use.
- Never move the unit while in operation.
- Keep the USB cable clear of areas where it may be tripped over. Pull gently on the plug to disconnect.
Keep away from:
- Direct sunlight, sources of heat and strong drafts from air conditioners or fans.
- Electronic equipment, such as televisions and audio components.
- Unstable surfaces.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any physical damages caused by the improper use of this device.
In case of abnormal situations such as smoke, peculiar smells or sounds, any further use may result in an accident such as fire or electric shock. You should unplug the adapter immediately.
Never wrap the diffuser with cloth or paper as it could disrupt the proper dissipation of heat, causing fire.
Never attempt to disassemble or repair the product.
Please keep the product out of reach of children to avoid injury or electric shock.
Corrosive oils such as citronella or cinnamon may cause damage to the reservoir. This kind of damages caused by the improper use of this device are not under the warranty.
Please refer to the table below for solutions to common problems.
In case of problems with the unit, please check the following before arranging for repairs.
- Is the power not connected? Connect the power, press bottom spare power button.
- Is the battery discharged? Plug the USB cable to charge it.
- Is the USB cable or DC adapter broken ? Please contact local retailer.