- Water tank: 100 mL – 3.40 fl.oz.
- Diffusion coverage: 320 sq.ft.
- Diffusion duration: 3 hours
- 7 multicoloured lights or selection of one color
- Dimensions: diameter 4.5 x height 5 inches
ARTICLE CODE : CAN011001 – UPC CODE : 848245010015
After using the unit 5-6 times, or after 3-5 days, clean as follows:
1. Unplug the unit from its power outlet supply and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any water remaining in the tank. Do not pour out water from the air outlet side.
3. Using a soft cloth and a mild soap in warm water, gently wipe down the unit. Dry with a clean cloth.
4. To prevent water from entering the air outlet, pour off any excess by tilting the unit to the left, not to the right.
5. Do not use detergents containing acids or enzymes, as they may damage the unit and create toxic fumes.
Important: Use a mild soap only.
Please read and carefully follow the following safety precautions before using this unit. These precautions are meant to prevent injuries and damage. May cause serious personal injury.
- Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
- Please also keep the power cord out of their reach, as it may lead to suffocation or death.
- Please use the adapter provided with the unit.
- Please do not dismantle, modify or heat the unit.
- Avoid dropping or hitting the unit.
- Do not touch the ultrasonic vibrating disc.
- If you see smoke or detect a burning smell, unplug the unit immediately.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other organic solvents to clean the unit.
- Do not handle the unit with wet hands.
- Keep away from metal objects (i.e., pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not cut, damage, modify or put weight on the power cord. This may cause an electric shock or fire.
WARNING – May damage the unit:
- Do not let liquids or foreign matter enter the unit.
- Unplug the unit when not in use.
- Wait 60 minutes before restarting the unit in order to avoid damaging the ultrasonic disc.
- Do not place anything on the unit while in use.
- Never move the unit while in operation.
- Keep the power cord clear of areas where it may be tripped over. Pull gently on the plug to disconnect.
Keep away from:
- direct sunlight, sources of heat and strong drafts from air conditioners or fans,
- electronic equipments, such as televisions and audio components,
- unstable surfaces.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any physical damages caused by the improper use of this device.
In case of abnormal situations such as smoke, particular smells or sounds, any further use may result in an accident such as fire or electric shock. You should unplug the adapter immediately.
Never wrap the diffuser with cloth or paper as it could disrupt the proper dissipation of heat, causing fire.
Never attempt to disassemble or repair the product.
Please keep the product out of reach of children to avoid injury or electric shock.
Low water protection: unit will automatically turn off if the water is below the minimum level in tank. This prevents the unit from being damaged.
Thermal protection: unit will automatically turn off in case of overheating. This prevents the cover from warping due to high temperatures.
Corrosive oils such as citronella or cinnamon may cause damage to the reservoir. This kind of damages caused by the improper use of this device are not under the warranty.
If the unit is tipped or knocked over while in operation, please follow the instructions below:
1. Unplug the unit and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any water remaining in the tank.
3. Gently shake the unit to drain any water, and then place in a well-ventilated area for 24 hours.